Polpharma has become a partner of MILSET Expo Sciences Europe (ESE), the largest international trade fair for young innovators in… No text.
Who we are
We are the largest Polish manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and a leader of the Polish pharmaceutical market. We actively operate in the markets of Central and…
The products we sell on the Polish market currently account for 60% of the total sales of the Polpharma Group, while the remaining 40% comes…
Polpharma has become a strategic partner of Verba Veritatis, a competition organised by the Conference of Financial Enterprises and Kozminski… No text.
As part of Polpharma’s National Programme for the Detection of COPD, the company has partnered with HealthUp, a Polish medical… No text.
Biotebal cosmetics have been recommended by the Polish Trichological Association (PTA). No text.
Polopiryna S – a Polpharma brand that has been trusted by Polish patients for many years – has made the… No text.
Polpharma has been declared winner in the 12th Ranking of Socially Responsible Companies. This is the first time in the… No text.
Winners of the Polpharma Scientific Foundation competition received grants and prizes during the official gala on 14 June 2018. No text.
During this year's Impact Conference, members of the Polpharma team participated in key panels, calling for innovative solutions and broad… No text.