Research grants awarded by the Polpharma Scientific Foundation
Winners of the Polpharma Scientific Foundation competition received grants and prizes during the official gala on 14 June 2018.
These scientists – winners in the 16th grant competition – were the authors of the top-rated works, selected by reviewers and the Scientific Council. Among grant recipients were also three winners of the Polish Pharmaceutical Society's competition for the best master's thesis, open to all students of pharmaceutical departments of Polish medical universities.
Carrying out its “We help scientists” mission, the Polpharma Scientific Foundation has been supporting medical and pharmaceutical research since 2002.
- From the first to the last – sixteenth – edition of the competition:
- 655 projects have been submitted
- 70 research grants have been awarded, with a total value of PLN 20,120,582
- 58 projects funded by the Foundation have been completed
- 21 scientists have been involved in the work of the Foundation's Scientific Council.
The main theme of the 16th competition for research grants funded by the Polpharma Scientific Foundation in 2017 was “The development and optimisation of processes in medical biotechnology”. Scientists with at least a PhD were eligible to apply for a grant.